Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Something old but still one of my favorites.


My camera is on the fritz so I haven't been able to take pics of any of the other projects from the CK convention, so here is an old LO to share with you all. I probably scrapped this about 3 years ago. One thing that I think is so fun and I'm quite proud of, is the cards and gift cards that I miniaturized. I took the card that Eric gave me and the two from my kids (which Eric bought also) and reduced, reduced, reduced them. I did the front and the inside of the cards then taped them together on the back. Yes, this was a tedious process but the end result was worth it. Eric wrote a cute note from each of the kids on the inside of their cards.



































I loved all the gift certificates that Eric gave me from him and the kids so I reduced them down also. Arent' they just so cute?!
I had these tiny little vellum envelopes that I attached to the page and then placed these in them.
This will be my last blog until next week. We are leaving early Thursday morning to go to Vancouver! Eric won the trip with his company. I love to travel and when it's free, it's even better! The only negative about this trip and it's not really a big one but I just can't stop thinking about it is -- we fly out on 9/11!! Eeeek! I know nothing is going to happen but if I could have choosen a different date to fly, I certainl would have. It's going to be a great trip though!! My kids will be here with my sister who is coming up from Moore, OK to watch them for us. She's the best! I can always count on her to help us out. I'll catch up with you all next week.

No comments:

LinkWithin