Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Back to School Challenge @ Simply Scrapping

Earlier this month at Simply Scrapping I participated in The Back School Challenge.
Guidelines YOU MUST USE EVERYTHING ON THE LIST

* Must use all 4 colors posted (You can add others if you want)

* Must use 1 recycled item (example something from a wrapper-for instance candy bar, school supply wrapper/price tag, product tag, I know you can think of something

* Must use a SHOE LACE from a shoe

* At least one paper clip

* The word School must be somewhere on the layout using chipboard letters, if you do not have chipboard, make your own letters using cardboard

* Must use one rub on

* Must use 3 buttons

* Must use 1 circle

* Must use 1 Brad

I thought this was kind of a hard challenge. I got everything on there from the list but not sure if I'm overly pleased with the results though. I almost forgot the circle so I punched out a small circle and put it in the middle of the "o" in school. Also the recycled item it a bottle cap, it had a button on it by the tag with the date. The rub on is "first day of". I think the rest you can see pretty well. The only product name I can tell you is the pp and that is from the Grade School Pack - Die Cuts With A View.

1 comment:

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

Ohhhh! Sooo cute! Love the shoelace, that is so cool =)

LinkWithin