Monday, February 1, 2010

A Sweet Blog Award

I received this sweet blog award from one of my sweet online friends Kathy - Stitchy. Stitchy is starting a new challenge blog called One Stitch at a Time. The grand opening for the blog is on February 14th, so be sure to go check out my friends new blog and her assortment of digi stamps that she offers.

Now I'm suppose to name 10 things that make me happy.
1. Hearing my children laugh.
2. Laying on a beach.
3. Scrapping - of course!
4. Vegging out and watching tv.
5. Hanging out with my girlfriends.
6. Shopping - retail therapy ; )
7. Organizing just about anything.
8. Eating a really good dessert. Yummm
9. My online friends. : )
10. The Twilight books, movies and Edward. Sigh.....

I have such sweet online friends that several of them had already rec'd this award like Boni and Micki. Hugs to you girls!

The award goes to:
Christine - a good friend I met on CafeMom and ended up meeting in person too.
Michelle Zindorf - she does the most beautiful cards and I was able to take one of her classes last fall and loved it. She is super busy doing tutorials for her blog and going around the country teaching classes so she may not have time to pass on the award but she deserves it all the same.
Kristy - Also a CafeMom friend, fellow DT member at one time and now she has opened her own online digi store called Some Odd Girl
I guess that is all for now but I have many more online buddies. Divas of the Digis -- I'm talking about you. : )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Diane! You are such a sweetheart! I totally appreciate both the award and the shout out about Some Odd Girl! HUGS!

Chrissy's Creations said...

What a sweetie you are! Thanks bunches. I love how amimated your blog is ... all those blinkies are just fab! Hugs and best wishes. Christine

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Ahhh thanks for counting me as one of your sweet friends! Right back at you BABE!

LinkWithin