Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Sisterhood Of Crafters - 1st Challenge

Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by today. Today is our first challenge over at The Sisterhood of Crafters. The theme for this challenge is Around the World and our hostess this week is Darlene. Since today is St. Patrick's day she chose Ireland as our destination. You are to create any type of project using Ireland as the theme. It could be from the culture, colors of the their flag or anything that reminds you of Ireland. I have never been to Ireland but I would love to go one day. It looks like it would be so beautiful!

For my project, I went with the obvious St. Patty's day card theme. Not to original but I thought this image was so cute. I just made the back of the card look like the flag of Ireland.
I hope you get a chance to join in on the The Sisterhood challenge. We will have a new challenge each Wednesday.

10 comments:

Teri said...

Fabulous card hun - great idea to use the flag as backing. Loving the blinkies too!
Hugs,
Teri xx

LINDA said...

OH I LOVE IT!!! This is such an adorable card.. love the darling little image..The binkies are cute too.
Hugs, Linda

TannyP said...

So sweet! Great job, Diane. Did you color all of that?! Fabby card!

Micki said...

ooohhh I love it. Yes, they are too cute and it's not the expected, ya know. That sentiment is adorable and sooooo right!

hugs

Unknown said...

Lovin' your fun card, especially that you did the background like the flag! Your little laughing leprechauns put a smile upon my face this morning! You certainly rocked it in my book, sistah!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Cheryl said...

Too cute! Can you tell me where you got this image?

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Girl I love this card!! It is so funny and so appropriate for St. Patty's Day!!

Lisa B said...

OMG! LOL this image is hysterical! I am still chuckling! Thanks I really needed that laugh today. The card is just fabulous!

Darlene said...

LOVE this image Diane and how clever of you to use the Irish flag for the background! I'm just LOVIN' all the different Irish ideas! Thanks for all the debut fun Sistah!!!

Tasha said...

Fabulous card Diane - love the imaage and the irish flag colours
love tasha xx

LinkWithin