Thursday, February 10, 2011

In Love with Valentines

I have been sooooo bad about posting lately. I didn't even post the last challenge I did with The Sisterhood of Crafters. A lot has been going on here. My sister's husband passed away suddenly on January 4th and was one of the toughest times I've been through in a long time. Now the kids have been out of school for 2 weeks due to the snow storms we have had and well I'm about to lose my mind! Not that I had much to begin with anyways. ; )

Ok enough of my ramblings and on with the challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters. The challenge is "In Love with Valentines", any project that is Valentine related. Should be pretty easy with Valentine's right around the corner.

I know this picture looks big but the card is actually a 3x3. These are so fun, quick and easy to make.

Now see what the Sisters did for the Valentine project and then enter your own creation in on the challenge.

No comments:

LinkWithin