Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter Mantel

The challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters is EASTER. It's coming up in just a couple of weeks. So a card or project that is Easter related is perfect. I went with a project since I really don't send out Easter cards. Here is my Easter mantel for my fireplace. I have decided to decorate my mantel for the season or holiday. This was very much Pinterest inspired.

The 8x10 subway art is a free printable from Tammy Mitchell Designs. I loved the colors and it had to have "PEEPS" on there because that is my favorite! The bunting banner, which is my first one ever, is another free printable from Itsy Belle. I can not find the link to the eggs that are on the banner. I got the frame and jars from Hobby Lobby when they were 1/2 off.


If you have an Easter project or card, go to The Sisterhood of Crafters and join us in our challenge. Thanks for stopping by. : )

I am entering this project in the following challenges:
Anything Goes Challenge - Get ready For Easter
City Crafter Challenge - Spring Fling Colour Challenge
Crafty Ann's - Spring/Easter
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything But A Card
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Our Craft Lounge - Spring
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Scrapper`s Delights Paper Crafts - Easter
Truly Madly Crafty Challenges - Color Inspiration

14 comments:

Ros said...

What a lovely Easter banner ... thanks so much for sharing it with us at CCCB

Rene said...

How cheery! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry, being sure to mention you saw them on Make it Monday, for a chance at our second prize! Good luck,
Rene :D

Gaynor Greaves said...

Beautiful bunting, gorgeous, thanks for joining our get ready for Easter challenge at Anything Goes, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT x

marion82 said...

I love everything in this pic!! especially the chocolate eggs and your banner!! heh
Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!

Carol said...

Love your Easter mantle. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time. Carol DT x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is sweet, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

NancyD said...

Super cute decorations for Easter. Thank you for entering your project in the Creative Craft Challenge. Good Luck! NancyD

Ann Whitfield said...

This is a fabulous project, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

cheryl said...

oh this is brilliant love this to bits,,bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs Cherylx

Mary J said...

That is so very pretty, just love the sorbet fresh colours! Thx for linking up to the Make It Monday party!

Mary J x

Unknown said...

Such a pretty banner. I have to tell you I am totally addicted to pinterest.

Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

What a FAB banner!!!! I'm so loving the whole look of your mantle! ! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Kim Kelley said...

Cute Cute Cute! Nice way to decorate for the holiday! Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights this week! HUGS

Kim
SD DT

Beverley said...

Gorgeous project. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
Hugs
Bev x

LinkWithin