Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lil' Kickers - Austin playing soccer

I've been so bad about blogging and I have so much I want to share. I went with my girlfriends to the lake weekend before last to scrap. We do it about 3 times a year. It's so nice and relaxing but also productive. This is one of the layouts I finished while I was there. Austin was in soccer this past summer for just a short time but of course I have to scrap it! I used the Cricut to cut out the title but I don't remember which cartridge. The soccer balls down the sides are the felt borders from Queen and Co. All Star and CHAMP were a couple of vellum words I got out of a quote book. Then all the white words, stars, lines and number came from a Heidi swap frame kit. The little soccer balls, I found at Hobby Lobby in the kids craft section and are felt with an adhesive back. I used pop dots to attach them. Can't remember where I got the paper or what company it is but other than that I think I covered it all. I'm pleased with how it turned out. : )





No comments:

LinkWithin