Monday, December 15, 2008

Altered Canisters


I have several of these American Crafts canisters from their flowers. Which were all bought at Big Lots for a really good deal. : ) I kept all the empty ones knowing I wanted to do something with them and here is what I did. It was VERY easy and fast. I had a circle punch that fit the top of the lid perfectly. Then I used my scallop punch (SU) on top of that with some flowers. Pop dots make it stand up a bit more. Added the paper around the outside. Added a ribbon and then put a little stone hanging from the knot. I got the stones and the heart from my little basket of old and broken jewerly. I knew they would come in handy some time. I gave the 3 matching ones to my neices (ages 18 - 25) and the other one to their mom (my sister). I did my sisters to match the rolodex that I gave her earlier.

LinkWithin