Friday, July 3, 2009

Free on Fridays - Vintage Pics

I'm doing a vintage card swap right now over at CafeMom. Here are the cards I made. I got the paper from a monthly kit that I got from A Memory To Scrap the paper is Graphic 45.
I don't do vintage much but I do really like it. So I thought for the freebie this week I would put up links to where I have found some great vintage pics that you can use for cards, altered art or other crafts.
Art Freebies - this is a blog where she offers vintage pics almost daily. Be sure to scroll back through and see all the fabulous pics she has offered.
Art-e-zine - 24 different links to vintage images of women, families, children, ephemera, cowboys, geishas, retro 30's - 60's images and more
Free Vintage Images - gives links to other sites with vintage images
Outside The Margins - vintage pics
Outside The Margins - vintage ephemera
The Saurus Press - vintage patriotic and war images
The Vintage Moth
Vintage Holiday Crafts - vintage images for holidays

Have fun with all the images you find. If you end up using some in a project I would love to see what you made.

I want to wish you all a Happy 4th of July!! Have a great weekend full of fun, food, family and fireworks!!

No comments:

LinkWithin