Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bonibleaux Designs Y'All!

Hello Sisters! This week at The Sisterhood of Crafters, we are featuring new images from one of our very own sisters -- Boni Boutelle-Jones! Bonibleaux Design images can be found at FireCracker Designs by Pamela right HERE. There's even fabulous sentiments to go along with each manly image (because we all know that man cards can be a challenge).

The challenge this week is to create a card for a man. Here is what I came up with:
I used the Ken image and my own sentiment that I just typed up and printed out. You can get this Ken image for free right HERE. I really wanted the teeth to shine so I put some Glossy Accents on it but it actually made them yellow a little bit. I may have used to much. I colored the image with Copics.

This challenge comes with a prize! A $5 gift certificate will be given to one lucky challenge participant to get some of these fun images designed by Boni. So go on over to The Sisterhood of Crafters and see what our other sisters did for the challenge, then enter your own card.

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Super fantastic Diane!! LOVE how you made his smile "shine" ... perfect!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Diane this is the PERFECT sentiment for Ken! I am going to have to add it LOL! Thank you so much for being my friend and for all of your support!!!

Micki said...

lol, love it. Really love that you made the teeth a bit yellow. And that punched border is perfect. Love it!!!! hugs

PS: went and seen Eclipse for the 2nd time..... :-)

Chrissy's Creations said...

Great card,love the cheesy grin on this image. lol Perfect sentiment as well. Hugs, Christine

LinkWithin