Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Let's be funny!

The Sisterhood of Crafters has a really simple challenge this week. Create a project that is Humorous & Funny. It can be a funny image, a belly chuckling funny sentiment...whatever makes you chuckle.

I used the digital stamp Frankie Stein by our sister Boni. One of our other sisters suggested the sentiment and as soon as I heard it I knew I wanted to use it. I just typed it up on my computer and printed it out. I love being able to use what is considered a Halloween image for something else.
Boni has just released some great images & sentiments that definitely tickle the funny bone. Be sure to follow Boni's blog: Bonibleaux Designs and check out all her digis at Firecracker Designs by Pamela. Now go to The Sisterhood of Crafters and see the other funny creations and then enter your own in the challenge.

3 comments:

Dawnll said...

Fun card with Boni's image

Unknown said...

Diane, you did a great card with the little Frankie! Love the polka dots and the sentiment! Great job!!!! And love the new blog look too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Micki said...

definitely love your card and love the sentiment. yup, this card made me giggle....I could literally hear frankenstein (the movie with Gene Wilder, lol).

hugs

LinkWithin