Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lollipop Crafts - I'm a Lollipop Girl!

Hey everyone! I wanted to let you all know about a new challenge blog called Lollipop Crafts. I am please to announce that I made their Design Team. Woo Hoo!!! I really excited because I plan on concentrating on doing LO's for the challenges. I'm so behind in my scrapping and I really want to get more accomplished in that area. Being a Lollipop Girl will help get more done. I hope you follow along with Lollipop Crafts challenges and you can more of the scrapping that you need to get done also. Go check out the blog today and meet the other Lollipop Girls. : )

Our first challenge starts tomorow!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, I can't wait to see what you create!!!I'll have to hop over and check it out! since you'll be doing more lo's, I hope to see you using some Sketches in Thyme sketches!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dawnll said...

Congratulations Girl, I was just going to say the same as Kim, hope you use some Sketches In Thyme sketches.

Chrissy's Creations said...

Congrats Diane! I look forward to seeing your amazing work!! Hugs~ Christine

LinkWithin