Monday, August 30, 2010

Lollipop Crafts Challenge

Over at Lollipop Crafts this week the challenge is Sympathy. Now I consider this a real challenge. Making a sympathy card is definitely not one of my favorite things to do. But it is nice to have a card ready to send out when needed. Unfortunately it seems like when I do make a sympathy card I end up using within a short period of time. Hope that doesn't happen this time. : (

Inside of card:

We have another generous sponsor for this week's challeng and it is Fairy Knoll Magical Digi Stamps. If you participate in this challenge you will be in the drawing to win some of their images. You can check out their digi images right HERE. Now head on over to Lollipop Crafts and see what the other Lollipop Girls made for their project.

3 comments:

Dawnll said...

Yes I understand about needing a sympathy card.
Like the nice design you chose with this one.

Kristie W. said...

Great card design. I like the mix of dp too.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Very nice card and I love the flower/brad you used. The colors are perfect for any sympathy occasion. Nice layout too!

LinkWithin