Monday, August 16, 2010

Ling Love - Lollipop Challenge

For our 3rd challenge over at Lollipop Crafts, you are to create a project that is pet related.

I did a LO with my daughter Kaitlyn and our cat Ling. The paper is a line from My Mind's Eye. I used some sparkly stickers to make the title. They were pink and I took a Copic marker and colored over them to get them to a color that matched. It worked perfectly.
I probably need to journal a little bit on this to explain the title. My husand will get Ling if one of the kids is upset and say "Do you need some Ling Love?" Well, Kaitlyn likes to get Ling love a lot and will go and get it on her own! Not sure if you can tell but Ling doesn't really care for it at all. : )

Now go check out what the other Lollipop DT's did at Lollipop Crafts.

4 comments:

LINDA said...

I love this layout.. Fantastic job.. and the photos are just so sweet.. Love it!!
Hugs, Linda

Dawnll said...

How adorable! Love the story about ling love, looks a lot like my Pippie.
Great job with the colors.

Danni said...

Such a sweet story and a wonderful layout!!

Unknown said...

Diane,
This paper is beautiful and matches her photos so perfectly! I love it and the fun little story that goes with it! Great job!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

LinkWithin