Monday, August 23, 2010

Ribbons and Buttons with Lollipop Crafts

The challenge this week at Lollipop Crafts is to use ribbon and buttons on your project.

I used Fresh Brewed Designs image called "Have a Tweet Christmas". I just typed the sentiment under the image before I printed it. It is colored with Copics and the fluff on the hat is made with Liquid Applique. The challenge is to use ribbon and buttons which I did but it ended up looking more like a "non-traditional" Christmas card. Maybe it's because the heat index was 111 degrees on Friday when I made the card. Not feeling very Christmasy around here right now.
Our sponsor this week is Fresh Brewed Designs, so one lucky challenge participant will win some images from them. You can check out their digi images at their Etsy shop HERE.

Now check out Lollipop Crafts and see what the other Lollipop Girls did for their ribbon and buttons project.

5 comments:

Alanna said...

This is so cute Diane. I love the bright colors.

Leanne said...

You've made a really cute, bright and fun card Diane! TFS!

Dawnll said...

This is adorable, and love the colors you chose to use.

Lindsay Weirich said...

the puffy accents is perfect!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I'm just getting around to commenting on everyone's creations. I love the color combination and the flowers you added. :-D Very nice!

LinkWithin