Monday, October 12, 2009

Digital-Ink Co. - Sketch Challenge

Have you been to Digital-Ink Co.'s store yet? You really need to go this month the entire store is 50% off!! This week at Digital-Ink Co. Challenge Blog it is a sketch challenge.I used an image from M&M Designz called All Dressed Up and how cute is she?!! I colored the image with Copics. The paper is a paper pack called Sweet Collection from Die Cuts With a View. Go to Digital-Ink Co. Challenge Blog to see what the other DT members created and also to enter the challenge. There are free digi images from the store for the winner of the challenge. : )

11 comments:

LINDA said...

What a beautiful card.. I just love this darling little image.. And the papers you used are wonderful.. Fab coloring too..
Hugs, Linda

Darlene said...

AWESOME job Diane!! LOVE your coloring on this little cutie patootie and your dps are perfect! Well done my friend!!!

Teri said...

Excellent card! Love all that pink and glittery bits. The image is coloured beautifully!
Hugs,
Teri x

Micki said...

That is too cute. I love that image but really love the red shoes and glitter, lol. Awesome!

Raquel said...

Oh I love these little tosh images, they are just so stink'n cute!!! Great job wtih her, and the colors a perfect for October, Breast Cancer awareness month. Great job!!!

Hugs,
Raquel

Judy said...

Hi Diane,

Doll, you did such a beautiful job with this stamp. I love everything abou it!

Thank you so much, you talented lady!

TannyP said...

Oh Diane, your coloring is just perfect! So realistic - it looks like a photo of my cute bum! LOL! Okay - maybe not....but awesome job on this sweet card!

stitchy said...

Hey Diane, how ya doin? Yeah, I'm a sucker for the tiny hineys too lmao...this stamp and what you done to it is just beautiful...I would say framable even, if that is a word lol...
hugz
stitchy

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Such Sweet Baby Buns! Don't you just love these little ones? And I love the paper too!!

Liz said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh just love this little Cutie Just joined your blog AND bought the stamp too Can't wait to use her!

Liz xx

Jennifer Scull said...

just as sweet as can be! I think my parents had a pic of me that looks similar to this one......... eeeeek! :)

LinkWithin