Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Guest Designer @ Digital Two for Tuesdays

Today I have the priveledge of being the Guest Designer at Digital Two for Tuesdays. If you haven't seen this blog you need to go check it out. Every Tuesday Cora posts 2 digital images on her blog for you to use FREE! The images are vintage B&W that are great for coloring and using on your projects. The first image this week is a mediallion style B&W image. I have never printed anything to actually use as patterned paper but that's what I did. The more I look at the card I almost think it should have been a sympathy card. I can always change out the sentiment on it. But other than that I like how it turned out. I usually like a lot more stuff going on with my cards but I'll just call this simple elegance and be happy with that.The next image is the lady at the window. I really took liberties with this one. : ) I was in the mood to make a Halloween card so instead of making pretty little blue birds, I colored them black. I used a new punch I have from Martha Stewart called "Scary Branch" and formed them into trees around the window. The paper is from Cosmo Cricket their Haunted Halloween collection. I colored the image with Copics. I think it's actually a strange Halloween card but hey it's Halloween, strange is allowed, right?!
If you would like to get these images, just go to Digital Two for Tuesday blog and grab them.

7 comments:

Teri said...

These are fabulous! I especially love the Blessings one!
Off to check them out now!
Hugs,
Teri x

Anonymous said...

Your cards are absolutely beautiful!

Liz said...

fantastic work

liz x

Darlene said...

WOW ... congrats on the Guest Designer Spot! Your creations are awesome ... I can't pick a favorite because they are both beautiful in their own right!! Great job!
(I just sent her an email ... maybe I'll get lucky and join you on that GD listing, teehee)

Betty said...

Beautiful cards diane, I love them both.

Cheri said...

I don't think you need to change anything about the blessings card...It's perfect the way it is. Also, your lady in the window is too "Terrified" to sleep. So there's your Halloween connection. LOL That, too, is a great card. I've never seen the MS branch punch but I love what you did with it.

Jackie said...

absolutely love your 'blessings' card. x

LinkWithin