Saturday, October 24, 2009

SSDS - Sketch Challenge

This week at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday Challenge blog is a sketch challenge.

This week our sponsor is Michelle's Scrapbooking & More. She carries lots of fun stamps and scrapbook supplies.

I used on the of the Pixie Cottage stamps The South End Girls for my card. Isn't she adorable! I colored the image with Copics and pop dotted her dress on. I also pop dotted the HB sentiment.
Be sure to check out the other DT's work and great images from the Pixie Cottage stamp line at the SSDS challenge blog. Be sure to enter the sketch challenge to so you can get your chance at the prize that Michelle's Scrapbooking & More will be giving away.

5 comments:

Angie Cortes said...

FAB Card!! I love the paper piecing and the bright, happy DSP!! So Fun!!

Rene' said...

Super cute card! Love the paper piecing....such a great touch!
Scrappy Love,
Rene'

Unknown said...

Thank you hunni for your lovely comment on my page!! I am lovin the card too btw, great job! Have yourself a lovely day and thanks for stopping in for a visit!!! =)

Micki said...

Oh I love that image too :-) Great job on the card.....love the colors!

hugs

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors. My birthday is coming up...hint, hint :-) Just kidding.

LinkWithin