Friday, October 3, 2008

12x24 Canvas Class I Taught

This is a 12 x 24 canvas that I made for a class that I taught last week at A Memory To Scrap. I used Kimberly Poloson line of paper called Cabana Blooms and cut the swirl accents and the word family from the Cricut Home Accents cartridge. The word "family" fit just perfect across the canvas. I used the orginal Cricut and I think it was cut at a 3" or 3-1/2" setting. Perfect for the title on a 12x12 scrap page. I painted the edges with Kaiser's new line of paint for scrapbooking. If you haven't seen Kaiser's scrap stuff then you are missing out. They are a fairly new company out of Australia. The make great products and the prices are so reasonable. The LSS I teach at A Memory to Scrap carries alot of their stuff. They also have an online store too.

No comments:

LinkWithin