Friday, October 24, 2008

Birthday Wishes


Sometimes I'm pleased with my work and sometimes I'm not. This time I was VERY pleased with how this card turned out. I love the look of a bunch of different patterns together but usually chicken out and don't do it. This one is even done for me where all the patterns are suppose to go together. So really I don't know why I'm so surprised that they actually DO look good together. : p
I used another Bella image that I got from a swap. Just used colored pencils to color it and I always use a blender pen over it to smooth the colors out.


I love this paper - it has glitter all over it.

2 comments:

Carmen said...

I understand that feeling BUT this is awesome!

Anonymous said...

diane i totally love this card..the design is beautiful..it would make an awesome scrapbook page!

LinkWithin