Thursday, October 9, 2008

The stamp that started it all!

This is from Halloween 2005 but was scrapped probably in 2007. I was on a weekend scrap retreat at the lake with my girlfriends. One of the girls brings her stamps and inks every time. I was working on this princess page and she said she had this princess stamp. Well, I used it and the saying that went with it. I also colored it in with the SU markers she had. That I believe it what started it all. Within a few months of this, I started buying my own stamps. I started with acrylic because they were less "scary" to me. I still prefer acrylic because I like to see exactly where I'm stamping but I will use rubber stamps now without the fear of messing up. It's been a little over a year that I started making cards. Cards and stamps are two things I never thought I'd get into but boy was I wrong!

2 comments:

Carmen said...

I like the stamp set. This got me to thinking what hooked me into stamps. A friend was a demo and stamps kinda seemed like a lot of work until she showed me and it was all over....ha! But now I find myself buying clear acrylic stmaps more so than SU stamps.

Emily D. said...

I love this. It's great!

LinkWithin