Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Kaitlyn and the Possibilites!

My daughter, Kaitlyn on the first day of school this year. She is 9 years old, is in third grade and has Down sydrome. This has absolutely nothing to do with scrapping or stamping but everything to do with my life. I just watched this video and had to share it. It's about 25 minutes long so be prepared if you are going to watch. This may give you just a little insight into my life some of the joys of having a child with special needs. Oh it has it's challenges too and kids with DS aren't all happy go lucky like people think they are but this video shows a very positive aspect of DS.

3 comments:

Bonibleaux Designs said...

OH she is ADORABLE!! What a beautiful smile and look out mom but she has got some gams (long legs) on her too! LOL

The video was really cool!! MuWah!

ERICA said...

You're daughter is beautiful and looks "oh so" happy! I loved the video. I'm so inspired when I see programs that are so wonderful to the disabled population! Thanks for sharing.

Lisa Marie said...

Such a beautiful person inside and out. She is truly a blessing ---♡

LinkWithin