Saturday, November 21, 2009

SSDS - Flower Pot Card

There is a fun challenge going on at Scrap, Stamp and Dooodle Saturday challenge blog. It's to make a Flower Pot card. It really isn't hard to make at all. HERE is a tutorial on how to make them.I did not do a good job on the pictures. I should have put this on a white background since there is so much brown in the card. I would have retaken the pictures but I already mailed the card out to my neice for her birthday.
I put a little notch at the bottom on the card pull out and slipped a gift card in there. You should really give this card a try. It's easy but yet impressive when it's done. Also go check out SSDS and see what the other DT's did with their flower pot cards. This week's challenge winner will win some digi images from Dustin Pike's Doodle Dragon Designs.

6 comments:

Teri said...

What a fab idea for a gift card!!
Excellent work as usual hun!
Hugs,
Teri xx

LINDA said...

This is just fantastic.. Super cute..
Hugs, Linda

Maria Matter said...

Very impressive, you did a fabby job diane!!! Can't wait to try it!!
take care
blessings, Maria

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to make it a gift card holder! Awesome job!!!

Regina said...

beautiful card! love that you added a gift card!

Micki said...

Wow, that is a great Flower Pot Card. I got a little over carried away and actually glued the flowers so that I couldn't pull out the actual tab (yeah leave it to me, lol) Definitely love your flowers and will have to give this a try again once things settle down. :-)

LinkWithin