Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sneek Peek and Top Picks

Yesterday you got a sneek peek at one of the new releases that Digital-Ink Co. is going to have soon. Well here is one more sneek peek.


I also wanted to highlight just a couple of the images from the store that I really like. Each of the creator at Digital-Ink Co. have their own style and bring something different. Judy with M&M Designs and the store's owner has a lot of victorian images for all you vintage fans. Here is one of them I really like, it's called Vintage Bonnet 2.
Wouldn't that make a great vintage Easter card or Mother's day card. Oh or a birthday card for your grandma.

Another designer that has a great image I like is Stitchy Stamps. Stitchy is a huge fan of Twilight and so am I. You couldn't tell from my side bar or anything. hehe Well she drew up these fun vampy images of Edward and Bella. I think this is what I think Edward and Bella would look like as kids and after Bella has "changed". : ) She also has some great silhouette images too.

Speaking of Stitchy, my online Twilight buddy! She left me this blog award on her blog. Isn't she a sweetie?! Thanks Stitchy. : )

Tomorrow I will reveal another sneek peek and a couple more of my top picks at D-IC.

1 comment:

ellepaulette said...

Those are cute Twilight stamps! You should check out TwilightTuesday.com we are going to have a New Moon Blog Hop!

LinkWithin