Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sneek Peek and Top Picks II

Back with one more last Sneek Peek until the New Release tomorrow at Digital-Ink Co. Have you figured out what it is yet?

I'm also going to list a few more of my own Top Picks from Digital-Ink Co. store. This month at DIC the featured creator is Angela of Sewn Together which means any of her images are 30% off this month.
Check out one of my favorite images of hers called Toga birthday. Wouldn't this be great for a belated birthday card, you could say you were just a little slow at getting to it. : )
Another creator at the store is Jules Junk. I love this Blast Off stamp set. Great for a kids birthday or to use for a scrapbook page.
The last of my Top Picks for today is from Reece's Designs. She has a line of Lucy stamps which I think are adorable. Pilgrim Lucy is perfect for your Thanksgiving cards.
Hope you've enjoyed my Top Picks and Sneek Peeks this week. Tomorrow is the BIG reveal.

No comments:

LinkWithin