Friday, June 6, 2008

My first stamp image I colored.

I made this card last night and I'm kind of excited about it because it's the first colored in stamp image that I've done. I used the only markers I have right now which are LePlumme (SP?). I'm hoping to get a set of markers from SU pretty soon. I would have added more to the front of the card but it's for a 5 year old boy and I really don't think he'll care if there was ribbon, buttons or any other type of embellishment. Inside of the card it stays "Hope your birthday's really great!" The stamps I used are SU - a hostess set called "Older and Wiser". I'm really starting to get addicted to this stamping thing. Which is a scary thing for me because it just means I going to spend more $$ stamping stuff. : O I just noticed I have Purely Pomegranate (SU) ink on my thumbnail. I was finishing the B&W w/color cards for a swap that are from my last post. I'm a messy stamper/scrapper, I always get ink all over my fingers and hands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! He will love it.
Kim

LinkWithin