Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ribbon Storage Progress

I really think I am going to like the Ribbon Ring system. But I am going to have to order a whole lot more ribbon tab holders. So far all the ribbon I have on the rings are from the basket and the big white drawer and they are still half full! It took a couple of hours to do just this. This will take a lot of time to do but I think in the end I'm going to like it. I found these book rings at Hobby Lobby yesterday.


I'm placing an order today the ALOT of ribbon tabs and some inventory stickers. Once I've completed the project I will post pics. This is the start of my scrap room reorganization. I love to organize and have everything in it's place but you would never know that by looking a my scrap room. I have before pictures of the current disaster area but I won't even post them until I can show after pics because I'm so embarrassed of how bad it looks. As organized as I am, I've come to realize that I am a messy scrapper. It's awful because I always have a hard time finding something that I need when I'm working and that's usually an item I already used, put it down then papers or something else got laid on top of it then I can't find it. Stay tuned for my scrap room redo coming soon.

1 comment:

Velta said...

Thanks for sharing this tid bit! I will remember to get some of these rings at Hobby Lobby next time I am there :)

LinkWithin