Sunday, August 24, 2008

Creating Keepsake Convention - Woo Hoo!!

Oh my mind is still spinning from everything I saw, did and bought at the convention. I plan on sharing projects that I completed in the classes as I get them finished - didn't get them all finished in class. Oh and the $$$ I spent!!! YIKES! I really felt as if I needed to go into a program for over spenders! I could hardly say no to anything. There were several booths there though that had AWESOME deals! I took all my stash out and sorted it a little. Here are a few pics of my goodies.
This first one is mainly the stack of projects from all the classes I took. I think I took 10 or 11 classes.

Stack of clear stamps that I bought.
This is how much paper I bought! I know I'm crazy! But I did get quite a bit for only $.10 a piece! On top of the stack is some stencils which I used the circle one in a class. It was so cool. Can't wait to show you all what you can do with these.

Just some of the embellishments I got. Queen & Co. had a booth there and sold almost everything for $1 - so I couldn't resist!
Here are a few of the mini albums and chipboard albums I got. Do you see the cute little match boxes. I have no idea what I'm going to do with those yet but they were so cute and only a $1.
Not pictured is all the flowers I bought! Just another of my weaknesses! : O

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Awesome!!! I want to go now. I have never thought of attending before until I saw your pics!! :) TFS

Anonymous said...

oh that stack of clear stamps looks inviting! Lucky you!

LinkWithin