Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lights behind the stamped image? New technique? hmmmm...

Here is a card I made this weekend with some stamps I just got from SU. These were retiring and I really wanted them because I thought they were so cute. And yeah, I added bling to the mushroom and the tip of the crown! : ) I just love bling! I took a pic to show that I added pop dots behind the stamped images. Also to show the grass. This is the first time I've made grass like this and I think it looks pretty good. While I was trying to get this picture up close one of them looks as if there are lights behind the stamped image. Sorry - it's not a new technique. But hey, I wouldn't be surprised if someone ends up doing something like it. It was just the light overhead shining off the white pop dots. Looks kinda of cool though.






No comments:

LinkWithin