Monday, June 8, 2009

Cards and Altered Matchbox

This is some of the Blog RAK stuff I sent out to the ladies who signed up for it about a month ago. They should have all received their stuff by now so I won't be spoiling any of the surprise for them. I made these cards and the altered match box out of this really fun paper pack I bought at the garage sale from the LSS were I teach. I did really well and sold $212 myself and then only spent about $42 in buying other people's stuff. So I still came out ahead! There wasn't a ring on this girl's finger on this image. The way she is holding her hand and then the other two looking right at it, I thought it needed to be her showing them a ring. I just popped a small piece of bling on there and ta-da it looks like it was suppose to be that way. I used Copics to color both of these images.
This is just a little 3x3 card. These are so fun to make. Isn't this scooter too cute?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Diane, Love the Matchbox and of course your cards are the bomb..I am always in envy...

Chrissy's Creations said...

Great cards Diane, I love the fun papers and your fabulous details.

LinkWithin