Friday, June 19, 2009

Free on Fridays

Well it's Friday again and I have some freebies for you. Since Sunday is Father's Day I thought I'd list a few sites where you can get free printable Father's Day cards. But of course, we are all making our fathers and husbands cards RIGHT??!!!! ; ) But just in case try these out.

Family Crafts

Parenting Teens

Kaboose

Family Fun - Also has home made gift and dessert ideas

Free Coloring Pages 4U - This also has tons of coloring pages that you could use as stamped images



Now for an actual digital stamped image that you can get for free. It's from a new company called Whimsie Doodles and on her blog there is a turtle on the right hand side that you can download for free. Here is the image and you also get the sentiment too. I printed it on white cardstock but it just didn't look right since there really wasn't any white in the card so I took my red cat eye chalk ink and tapped it over the paper so it wasn't white any more. I used Simply Scrapping Card Sketch #1. The paper line is the Evelyn collection by Scribble Scrabble and the brads are from 3 Bugs in a Rug "Blossom". I used my SU Top Note on the Big Shot - for the first time YEAH!! I pop dotted the turtle and sentiment. The turtle is colored with Copics and Bic markers.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love this card! Very cute!

Chrissy's Creations said...

Super cute image, thanks for the info!!!

ERICA said...

The colors work so well on this one! Where do you get that "funky" shaped paper in the middle? Or do you make it yourself with a die cutting machine?

LinkWithin