Monday, June 29, 2009

Live Big

Here is the card challenge over at Simply Scrapping.
You must use the color pallette displayed above. A Combination of 2 or more colors. They must be a summer theme.Each Card must have the following items on the cards--Ribbon__Gems or Glitz ( whether it be prepackaged or Stickles, Pearls, and some type of Medium)--Some where on the card must be something hand written or drawn. (either the journaling, doodling, etc.

Here is my take on the challenge and sketch.
I used Paper Studio paper pack "Pink Armadillo" and it has glitter on it. I did do some doodling, well very little but it's on there! I used the Doodle Genie from ChatterBox that I got from Judy. The pink paper already had the dotted swirls so I then used the template to follow the swirls from the pink on to the green paper. I used my glitter pen on top of the black to make it sparkle some. I also added some sparkle to the swimsuit with the glitter pen. I took some very small bling and added it to make it look like she was wearing diamond earrings.

No comments:

LinkWithin