Friday, June 12, 2009

Free on Fridays

I'm going to start posting every Friday with something free that I have found on the internet or maybe something you have at home that you can use in scrapping or cards that would be free basically because you already have it. Today I have several freebies. First is summer titles from Scrap N Fonts. The next one is from Lettering Delights, it's a Father's Day card bundle and Father's Day candy bar wrappers that you can print out. While you are there you can also get a couple very cute candy bar wrappers for free too. You can sign up for newsletters from each of these companies and get emails from them when they have freebies OR...... you can just get them from me when I post them on Fridays!!

I'm really wanting to try and pick up the activity on my blog and I figure freebies are one good way. So pass the word along to your fellow friends and bloggers. : )

No comments:

LinkWithin